Friday, April 5, 2013

Indiegogo

So today we created an Indie Gogo to help in our fundraising efforts. This is a site that allows you to share an idea, invention, or trip and allow people to donate to it. 

The way that an individual's Indiegogo becomes successful is through it being shared. 

I want to thank all of you so much because you have already helped us so much in being able to travel to Swaziland this summer. We literally could not go without every one's help! Thank you so much I am forever grateful for you helping me!

I am asking that you would consider helping me in another way by sharing my Indiegogo. It can be shared through facebook, twitter, google+, (do people even use this) or any other internet presence you may have. And of course this can be shared through word of mouth.

If you would like to share it in any way, here is the link:

If you happen to share through word of mouth, it can be found by visiting: indiegogo.com , and searching "Swaziland." 

                  V This is what you are looking for!

I would also love if you would share my blog address with your friends to help me share the story that God is writing! 

Literally thank you SO much! All of you are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment